Saturday, August 26, 2006

Wii love Zelda

I’ve been meaning to get an editorial up the past few days, but insanity has been ruling my life, and I haven’t had a chance to finish it. As much as I know many of you dislike getting two posts in a night, I want to finish it so it’s not hanging over my head. So expect another post tonight. But I digress; on with the news…

Joystiq is issuing news straight from Camp Hyrule that the Wii version of Twilight Princess will only support the Wii remote. Apparently, with the knowledge that Super Smash Brothers: Brawl allows you to use a GameCube controller on a Wii title, many people had hoped that the new Zelda game would allow you to have your choice of input devices, either the Wii-mote or the GCN controller. Apparently… no such luck. Once you buy into Wii Zelda, you’re stuck with Wii Zelda.

No comments: